Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm feeling Crafty ...

But I have no supplies to actually do any crafts. Literally I have ZERO supplies. Boo. Looks like I need to go spend the hubby's money at Hobbie Lobbie. (^_^) I have new decoration ideas for Autumn & Halloween (some thanks to Pinterest) & I wanna get them outta my head! Preferably before the Holiday actually gets here. Oh that totally reminds me! I need to stock up on baking supplies. Where do you go to get your baking essentials? I really don't wanna buy at places like Sams Club & Costco ... I'd rather help a small business. I know, how economically nice of me. I love baking tho. Especially when it's cold outside. Of course here in AZ I'll be waiting for a while. October so needs to get here faster. Al tho I'm sure my sister-in-law who has birthdays every week that month doesn't. So for the time being I guess I'll draw out my designs till my date with Hobbie Lobbie this weekend ... or the following one. Whenever I have the extra $100 to spend. I swear I can't go in there and not spend that much every time. It's so bad on my budget! Hobbie Lobbie-1 Me-0

No comments:

Post a Comment