Saturday, August 4, 2012

Getting My OCD On

I'm finally getting myself (and everything else in my life) organized. I never knew getting organized would feel so awesome! I wouldn't say I have a messy family, we just have clutter spots that are driving me crazy. So I started reading Organize Now by Jennifer Ford Berry ...  It has really helped me get motivated to go all OCD on my apartment. Because I have such limited room, cuz well 1025 sq ft isn't actually a lot of space so organizing everything will definitely be a challenge. To this I say "Bring it on!"
My first step was organizing my To Do lists, my menus, projects, call logs etc & putting them in nice little planner. artsyfartsymama has some cute printable's that I'm using for my basic weekly schedule. I found quite a few cute FREE printable's on Pinterest. If you're interested in what I've found so far, you can check out my board here.
My current planner isn't as glamorous as I would have hoped but it was kinda a last minute shove it all together moment with no thought to make it pretty whatsoever. (I totally jacked artsyfartsymama's idea for this one, But I have some ideas of my own for my next one)

                                         Here's My Cover. I love Frogs & this one is uber cute

This is my Social Media page ...

My Weekly Menu ... 

& my weekly schedule

For next year's planner I'm thinking of designing my own pages. There are so many things I would love to add to it as well ... Oh don't worry, I'll totally share them!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment